Software Defined – Wide Area Networks (SD-WAN)
WHAT IS SD-WAN?
SOFTWARE-DEFINED WIDE AREA NETWORKING (SD-WAN) IS A TRANSFORMATIONAL APPROACH TO SIMPLIFY BRANCH OFFICE NETWORKING AND ASSURE OPTIMAL APPLICATION PERFORMANCE.
SD-WAN is next generation VPN with built-in remediation for fragile streaming services.
Key Benefits to Xclutel’s SD-WAN:
- VoIP Traffic is more reliable on Internet Access products
- Allows for cost effective bandwidth at remote locations
- Plans include hardware and unlimited support
- Great for small retail chain locations
- Packet loss remediation over redundant access
- Single point of contact for all network issues
- Known costs for management and fixed priced contracts
- Total accountability / no finger pointing
- One monthly invoice for all locations
- One place to call for service and support
Unlike traditional WANs, SD-WAN delivers increased network agility and possible cost reduction. Software-Defined WAN has its roots in Software-Defined Networking (SDN), the underlying principle of which is to abstract the network hardware and transport characteristics from the applications that use the network.
Click Here to download a FREE copy of our SD-WAN eBook